NOW HIRING: MARKETING DIRECTOR
MOKB Presents & HI-FI are actively seeking a Marketing Director to work out of our Fountain Square office. This position requires proficiency in digital marketing and various marketing platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, ToneDen, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, WordPress, and social media scheduling platforms.
APPLICATION: MARKETING DIRECTOR
MOKB Presents & HI-FI have an immediate opening for a creative, detail-oriented Director of Marketing. The Director of Marketing reports directly to the President and Talent Buyer, and is responsible for the marketing and promotion of all MOKB Presents & HI-FI programming.
This position requires proficiency in digital marketing and various marketing platforms including Facebook Ads Manager, ToneDen, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, WordPress, and social media scheduling platforms. The Director of Marketing also directly oversees the in-house creative team and communication with external contractors. Being able to foster existing partnerships and build new community relationships within the greater Indianapolis area is a must.
Ideal candidates have a minimum of two years experience planning and implementing complete marketing campaigns including advertising, paid and organic social media, public relations, media buying, promotions and community relations. Experience in events and entertainment marketing, music knowledge, market familiarity, a thick skin and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are all a plus.
- Solely direct marketing, promotion and budget strategy of approximately 250+ concerts and special events annually
- Manage event budgets and track spends in Prism music promoter software on a show by show basis
- Collaborate and maintain communication with agents and artist management to develop ad plans, create content and implement marketing strategy on a show by show basis to increase ticket sales
- Coordinate and place all media buys across radio, print, and digital while managing company social media and ad accounts
- Implement social media marketing strategies including creative and unique content, fan engagement, promotions, and more – including monitoring messages, comments and reviews
- Work with existing community partners and sponsors to create and coordinate effective promotions
- Activate marketing deliverables for special & recurring events including New Faces Night, Battle Of The Bands, First Friday and more
- Assist in the development and fulfillment of new partner relationships and sponsorship programs
- Build, maintain and update event listings on MOKB Presents & HI-FI websites using WordPress
- Monitor MOKB Presents & HI-FI web traffic using Google Analytics and other analytics tools and solutions for businesses
- Utilize MailChimp to generate and distribute external email communication to engage target audiences
- Distribute targeted e-cards, weekly newsletters and special offers while maintaining and growing MOKB Presents, HI-FI and Holler On The Hill databases
- Draft and edit press releases and media alerts, as well as advise company publicist on distribution
- Liaise and collaborate with industry partners and external venues including Live Nation (Old National Centre, The Lawn at White River State Park), IndyMojo Presents, Stranger Attractions, Chreece, Crush Entertainment, The Vogue Theatre, White Rabbit Cabaret, Indy Parks (Garfield Park), Hoosier Dome and more
- Directly oversee a team of two graphic designers, providing creative direction and editing for all ad mats, digital creatives and promotional flyers produced
- Directly oversee Box Office Manager regarding ticket counts, retail giveaways, consignment tickets and special offers
- Manage MOKB Presents and HI-FI & LO-FI Lounge street team for distribution of creative collateral and grassroot promotion efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing and planning and implementing complete marketing campaigns, preferably entertainment and/or concert marketing
- Ability to work, adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven understanding of digital media platforms and proficiency
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot independently
- Adaptable, collaborative and team-oriented work approach
- Background check and references required
MOKB Presents strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.. Please complete the entire application for consideration.
Get Show Announcements & Exclusive Pre-sale Access